GROUP CLASS PRICING
Pilates Based Classes and Vibration Meditation: 6 for $90.00 or 1 for $18.00
Pilates Equipment Fusion: 5 for $100.00 or 1 for $25.00
Belly Dance: 5 consecutive classes $65.00 or 1 for $16.00
Tribal Grooves: 4 consecutive classes for $40 or 1 for $12
Yoga: 6 for $84.00 or 1 for $16.00
Tai Chi Based Classes: 6 for $60.00 or 1 for $12.00
Pilates Based Classes:
• Cardio Core Connection: A higher intensity workout using the Pilates body and mind, with short cardio blasts, fun and diverse strength movements in this ever-changing class. Prepare to sweat!
• Foundation Training: All levels/ All Ages. Improve posture, build stronger back & core, decompress your spine, experience back pain relief, and live better with Foundation Training's revolutionary back pain exercise program.*Must first attend a workshop or complete a private session.
• Pilates for Beginners: Learn Pilates principles of breath, focused and thoughtful movement, alignment, choreography and modifications. You can develop deep core strength, shoulder and pelvic girdle stabilization, neutral alignment, flexibility, balance, and better breathing. In this safe and mindful class you will also learn how to modify exercises to meet specific conditions.
• Pilates Mat Multi-level: Focuses on alignment, strength, flexibility, breath and body awareness. Using the principles developed by Joseph Pilates, emphasis is placed on developing core strength to improve posture, create long, lean muscles, and enhance overall strength and flexibility and a sense of well-being.
• Pilates Equipment Fusion: Sweat! Pilates principles fused with strength training, plyometrics, cardio, yoga and use of PilatesEquipment and other toys. Must have Pilates mat and equipment experience. Try our Group class prep package $195/ 3 privates + 1 class.
• Pilates for Golf: A golf conditioning program that will help you hit the ball consistently farther and straighter, with reduced risk of injury and back pain. Develop the flexibility, core strength, posture, alignment and breath to take your game to the next level. Currently offered in Private sessions only.
Pilates for MS: Pilates mat class with a focus on the needs of those with Multiple Sclerosis. Includes breath work, flexibility, core strength, balance, stress relief and more.
Healing Non-Exercise Classes
• Miracle Ball Method: All levels. A non-exercise approach to stress and pain relief. Work on specific areas of your body using 2 soft balls and focused breath to reduce excess tension in the muscles, allowing your body’s own alignment system to rebalance and heal.
• Vibration Meditation:Relax, breathe, release and enjoy this self-guided personal journey through sound vibration with singing bowls and drumming. Reduce your stress and experience a deep sense of peace.
Yoga & Belly Dance Classes:
• Belly Dance Beginner Tribal: Tribal Bellydance is an exciting community oriented style - a fusion of urban, folk and ritual dances - a contemporary blend of the folkloric, nomadic, and classical dances of the Middle East, Spain, India, Egypt. It is esthetically pleasing, spiritually grounding, physically rewarding - a shared celebration of women - a community of all sizes and ages. It is a dance for every body, and is great for toning up, laughing and feeling great in your body! *Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance® certified instructor, Sherry Coffey.
• Tribal Grooves: Low impact, no technique dance party! Looking for a fun way to burn off those extra holiday calories? Join certified Tribal Grooves instructor, Sherry, for this new class. Enjoy feminine fitness using bellydance moves. Low impact and no experience necessary.
• Restorative Yoga: All levels. This is a gentle, rejuvenating & deeply relaxing class that uses stillness, breath and stretches. Starting on the mat with low lights and quiet music; ending with shavasana rest, you will find yourself refreshed and restored. Appropriate for all levels and for the inflexible body.
Tai Chi Based Classes:
• Tai Chi for Fall Prevention for Arthritis: Level 1, 2, 3 and Multi-level classes. The National Center for Injury Prevention and Control of CDC now recommends the Tai Chi for Arthritis for Fall Prevention class because it is evidence-based to be effective at preventing falls. Tai Chi is an ancient practice proven to reduce pain and improve your mental and physical well-being. This program developed by Dr. Paul Lam and approved by the Arthritis Foundation, uses gentle Sun-Style Tai Chi routines that are safe, easy to learn and suitable for every fitness level. Tai Chi will help you reduce stress, increase balance and flexibility, feel relaxed, improve your overall mind, body and spirit.
• Tai Chi for Better Balance: Beginner and Multi-level classes. This program uses eight forms, derived from the traditional 24-form Yang-style Tai Chi, and progresses from easy to difficult. Research has shown that people who practice Tai Chi are half as likely to fall and are less fearful about falling. Tai Chi helps older adults improve their balance and reduce the likelihood of falling . Each session includes warm-up exercises, practice of the form, gentle
Qi Gong exercises and brief cool-down.
Pilates, Tai Chi, Yoga, Foundation Training, The Miracle Ball Method, Belly Dance, and Vibration Meditation are approaches to health that assist in keeping your body healthy, strong, and flexible while simultaneously providing mental clarity and emotional well-being. Available to any level of experience, we combine ancient tradition with innovation. Encouraging and forward-looking, we offer a wide variety of classes; you're sure to find one to suit your needs. If you come to class, breathe, and try your best, you’ll notice immediate benefits.
Copyright © Ellio, LLC. All rights reserved.
+1.2397708670 • 12577 New Brittany Blvd, Bldg. 22, Fort Myers, FL, United States